background

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cousin Andrew and Charlie


Charlie had a visit from Andrew Slaton (Alyson's cousin, Natalie's, son). We are not sure exactly how they are related, so we call him Charlie's cousin. Andrew is a very happy baby...he remained smiley while Charlie screamed right into his ear during this photo shoot.

4 comments:

Alex and Emily said...

Looks like Charlie has had quite a week! He is getting cuter every day!

Tricia said...

What a big man! Already standing up -- for sure the signs of prodigious athletic talent!
Miss you Averitts --
finally have a gmail account so that I can leave fun messages :-)
aunt tricia

This is my life so far said...

Hey I love your blog and being able to keep up with you guys and your family. I saw Graham's parents out at dinner a few weeks back. Hope you guys are doing great and Charlie is so ctue :)
- Mandy Woodall

This is my life so far said...

Yes, things are going well. I would love to see you and your family sometime.