background

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trouble

Now that Charlie is mobile, he has found many ways to make a rascal of himself when I turn my head for a few minutes.


His favorite spot to make trouble anytime I am otherwise occupied is currently the shower. He usually tries to open the door and cannot, but I suddenly heard silence the other day (a bad sign as every mother knows) and immediately came to see what had happened--only to find this.


He loves destruction of any kind--we've been trying to teach him to put things in a box or basket, but he only seems to be able to take them out. Here I caught him destroying everything in a kitchen cabinet.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Love the shower picture! My favorite thing is that you must be getting used to things being eaten or at least going in his mouth because you didn't even stop to remove the soap or whatever before taking the pic, it just wouldn't have been the same! An obvious sign you are indeed now the mother of a toddler, oh the joy, truly!