background

Friday, November 20, 2009

Coming Home



We took Annie home from the hospital dressed in her best--- a smocked dress we bought for her on the day we found out she was a girl!

She, of course, had to have stylish outerwear as well. These are all of the pictures we got, as Charlie promptly fell down and hit his head out of excitement the moment we got home and attracted all of our attention. Oh well! Less pictures--part of being the second child, I guess!

2 comments:

gwen said...

So Precious, Alyson! I think Graham is right about playing dress up, but isn't it fun? Play as much as you can because there may come a day when Annie wants to choose her own clothes, and, inevitably, it won't be your choice!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, like when she is four and has an opinion about everything she puts on and starts revolting against hair bows...I wouldn't know from experience or anything....