Charlie woke up from his nap one day this week and started yelling "I need a rope, Mommy! I need a rope!" I went into his room, and he was pointing at his paci which had fallen on the floor, out of his reach from the crib. I brushed off the request, but Charlie didn't forget and asked Graham right when he got home. Graham gave him a rope (really string), and Charlie asked that it be tied to his paci. He then spent the next 30 minutes throwing his paci and pulling it back up by the string. He was very excited that it actually worked. This was pretty cute, but what was most entertaining to me was how proud Graham was of his little inventor. You can kind of detect the proud gaze in this picture.
background
Saturday, March 13, 2010
A little inventor and a proud papa
Charlie woke up from his nap one day this week and started yelling "I need a rope, Mommy! I need a rope!" I went into his room, and he was pointing at his paci which had fallen on the floor, out of his reach from the crib. I brushed off the request, but Charlie didn't forget and asked Graham right when he got home. Graham gave him a rope (really string), and Charlie asked that it be tied to his paci. He then spent the next 30 minutes throwing his paci and pulling it back up by the string. He was very excited that it actually worked. This was pretty cute, but what was most entertaining to me was how proud Graham was of his little inventor. You can kind of detect the proud gaze in this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Graham told us this story, and it's amazing! Charlie is brilliant! BTW, love his Texas bedroom.
GENIUS! And maybe sort of cowboy-ish, gotta wrangle the paci in (especially in the super cool Texan bedroom)!
Post a Comment