background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Drumroll please.....


Our friend, Andrew Slaton, has done it again! Though the kids weren't much for smiling, and it was a very hot day, he took some amazing photos. I just love them! His website is http://www.andrewslatonphoto.com, and he's got some pretty awesome stuff!










6 comments:

Alex and Emily said...

Those are gorgeous! You got some amazing ones!

Molly said...

Precious pics! I just put the pic of Charlie kissing Annie as my desktop background so I can show them off at work :)

Kristi said...

I love these! The family one is great! :)

The Westmorelands said...

love, love, love, LOVE them!! i got teary-eyed looking at them...miss y'all so much. ok, so i'm a little emotional these days :). what beautiful babies!!

Jada Scruggs said...

these are beautiful!! annie's eyes just sparkle!

www.daniellekimzey.com said...

oh! they are so adorable! you have the cutest family!