She's growing so fast!!!! And I don't take enough pictures of her. She just learned to clap and is so proud of herself. We love this little girl so much...she is a constant delight!
I just found your blog through Amy Franck's. It is so fun to see pics of your sweet family. I am glad you guys are doing well. We are expecting #2 in a few months. How has it been with 2? I am so glad I can keep up with ya'll now. You can visit mine at www.baby-schwarz.blogspot.com. All the best, Sally
2 comments:
She looks like Charlie in the exersaucer!
Hey Alyson,
I just found your blog through Amy Franck's. It is so fun to see pics of your sweet family. I am glad you guys are doing well. We are expecting #2 in a few months. How has it been with 2? I am so glad I can keep up with ya'll now. You can visit mine at www.baby-schwarz.blogspot.com. All the best, Sally
Post a Comment