background

Monday, October 4, 2010

Way too many cute pumpkin pics






But I can't resist....I mean really....wasn't Halloween created so that moms could spend hours posing their children in front of mounds of gourds? Isn't that the point? If you don't agree, I give you exhibits A, B, C, D, E and F...the cuteness is almost too much to handle.







Mimi came too, which was so fun!!! Annie thinks she hung the moon!


And, since my mom went with us, a rare pic with Mommy!!

4 comments:

Alex and Emily said...

She is SO cute standing like a big girl! I love all that hair growth too. Likes like a fun October day. We miss you all!

Wynne Family said...

Precious! I can't believe how much she's changed!! Oh, I wish we could go to see the pumpkins with you!! (sniff, sniff) :)

Molly said...

Is Annie's hair getting darker? She's growing up so much!

gwen said...

Sooo cute, Alyson. Y'all did a great job getting Annie to look at you and your backgrounds look like you had complete control. I think the pictures of you and your mom are especially good!