background

Friday, November 12, 2010

Annie's Birthday

I can't believe our baby is 1! Here is a little summary of her first year (it is, admittedly, far too long....but I just couldn't weed out any more pics!). We played it for the kids at dinner tonight...it was hilarious because Charlie could not figure out who the baby was...he asked about 10 times. I guess it shows how much she has changed!

God has truly blessed our family with this precious little girl who loves to give hugs, snuggle, and has the cutest little walk you can imagine. I am truly overwhelmed when I watch the pictures of her first few days, and then watch her quick growth, at the beauty and complexity of God's creative power. It is truly an amazing thing to behold.

"And from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace." (John 1:16)



6 comments:

This is my life so far said...

Love your video, Happy Birthday to Annie!

Alex and Emily said...

Great video! Happy Birthday Annie!!!

gwen said...

Beautiful! I beamed throughout the entire video!
God is So Good!

Kristi said...

Love the video! Crazy how fast a year goes by!

Emily said...

This was so sweet... I cried! She is beautiful and so is your family. Thanks for sharing.

Sarah and Bryant Lee said...

yep--- just cried through that whole precious video!