background

Sunday, November 15, 2009

When Charlie Met Annie

Charlie was finally able to come up to the hospital today (after being quarantined for illness for the last couple days, poor thing!). Don't let this picture fool you....this was the ONLY picture of the four of us...Charlie was not interested in Annie...we only got him to get up on the bed because he could push the buttons and make it go up and down. :) He was very sweet to her when he first met her, tickling her toes. He later gave her a car sticker, but other than that, I'm not sure he realized she was actually in the room....but, car stickers and toe tickling were more than I had hoped for, so we were thrilled!


He really liked pulling her bassinet around the hallway....he seemed very proud to be a big brother. Charlie loves to be a big helper...hopefully this will come in handy the next few weeks.
Annie is a little better at holding still for pics, so we got quite a few of the three of us. She looks like her daddy, doesn't she??

4 comments:

The Westmorelands said...

wow...your one and only pic turned out really good! it has been our experience that "big" brothers (who are really still very little) have no real interest in babies. grace has been home for several days now, and i'm pretty sure our boys could care less. in some ways it's nice, though. she gets to sleep, swing, etc, without too much interference. again, i must say that annie is such a cutie pie!! love the bow!

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! And I do think she kinda looks like her daddy! I hope that yall enjoy having a sweet bundle of pink...there is something that little girls possess that can instantly melt your heart!(boys have that too of course...it just comes in a little rougher form!) Love yall and congrats!

Alex and Emily said...

She's beautiful! I love that bow and the darker hair. You all look fantastic. I hope you feel as good as you look. Can't wait to meet and hold little Annie! -Emily

Molly said...

In almost every picture, it seems like Annie is smiling! What a blessing.