background

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kids say the darndest things

Some phrases repeated daily around our house these days....

"Annie crying, mommy! Pick it up!"
"Happy Balemtimes Day...where my candy?" (over and over)
"I a T-Rex. You wanna come to my house to play?"
Sunday--
Mommy: What did you learn in Sunday School, Charlie?
Charlie: Toys. God.
Mommy: What else did you learn?
Charlie: All things. (clearly the catechism is setting in...but I'm not sure we are getting it!)

Charlie likes using his tools, but has been told not to hammer people. This is his explanation after hammering mommy (with plastic hammer) in the face--
"I no hammer people, mommy. I hammer mommy."

Daddy: What did you do at Robert's house today?
Charlie: No share! No sir! No hit, Charlie! Time out!
Mommy: That sounds about right!

1 comment:

Alex and Emily said...

So funny!! I love that he's a T-Rex!