Here she is intently watching figure skating. She has her mommy's taste in sports! Yay Annie!
The mohawk is an everyday do for Annie. This is actually a pretty tame picture of it. We can't make it lay down...yes, I've even tried product. Along with the bald spot she now has in back, her hair is problematic to say the least...she gets comments on it everywhere she goes. Let's just hope it's not a foreshadowing of hairdos to come in the teenage years.
3 comments:
Annie is so cute! Mackenzie had the same mohawk doo but now her hair so so think I she has to have a bow in it just to keep it out of her face!
She's a beauty! -E
She is so cute! I see both of you in Annie. And those big eyes, they're so beautiful, Charlie has them too. We miss ya'll so much!
Post a Comment