No, this is not a good picture, I know. But it's a true to life picture of the mohawk. Notice below, it is cleverly disguised. But in reality, this is what her hair looks like when I'm not trying to make it look cute for the public. My mom came over the other day and exclaimed "Poor little thing!" Oh well...what can I do? It is what it is.
I think this picture is hilarious. And it sums up the new stage we have entered...Charlie has decided that he thinks Annie is fun. While this is heartwarming, it is also very dangerous. Charlie thinks sitting with Annie in the bouncy looks like fun, he likes to try to lay on top of her to hug her, and he likes making really loud noises in her face. (Don't worry, we don't leave her alone with him!) She's not sure what she thinks about all of this...but she sure seems to like watching him run around and play more than anything else in her day!
6 comments:
she is such a sweet little girl, and quite dainty too! wish so much that we lived closer so that we could see you and your sweet children more often. we miss yall and are glad to see that all seems well!
she is soooooooo cute! mohawk and all. tell her it's ok -- grace's hair is all falling out, so she's having some bad hair days herself! she and grace really need to get together and commiserate about hair, protecting yourself from big brothers, being really cute, etc. sounds like they have a good bit in common. we miss you, averitts!!
hahaha - love these photos!
She's such a beautiful little girl! Definitely pretty in pink! We had a blast meeting her. Miss you guys!
I love how the mohawk is cleverly disguised in the last picture by the toy. Too cute!
rock it girlfriend!!!!
Post a Comment