background

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome Caroline Claire!

Our precious niece, Caroline Claire Rowling, was born at 2:26am this morning, May 4! She is 6lbs. 3 ou., and is absolutely precious, with the longest eyelashes you've ever seen and lots of very dark hair. She's the perfect combo of her mommy and daddy!!!!









We love you already, precious Caroline, and we praise God for the gift you are to our family!!!!

5 comments:

catherine said...

Yeah!!! Tell them Congrats for me. I know the whole family is excited to have another little one to love on.

Alex and Emily said...

Hooray!!!!

Emily said...

Thanks for more pics... I'm dying to see her dark hair. Post more when you can! :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad I got on here and saw more pictures :) Love the dark hair! Congrats to your family! I have a cousin 6 mos older than me and it was so fun growing up so I bet Annie and Caroline will have such fun too!

Hannah said...

I had no idea she was even expecting! How great to have cousins so close in age! She is gorgeous! Give them our best.